Thank you, thank you to all the blogs who put forth the effort and hard work for give aways!!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Odds Are In Your Favor
Last week I received a package from Steals and Deals. You can find their button on the right hand side of my blog. I entered in one of their give away's. This is what I won. Thank you Steals and Deals!!
I love entering give aways. There are so many great blogs out there that are very charitable. Most of the blogs I read often had give aways. Either on the left or right hand side of my blog. Steals and Deals, My Mom's View, A Give away Everyday, etc. Odds are in your favor because there are so many out there to enter and your chances are great, because the odds that you will win are good. I've won I believe 8-9 things from blogs!! If I can do it, you can too!!
Thank you, thank you to all the blogs who put forth the effort and hard work for give aways!!
Thank you, thank you to all the blogs who put forth the effort and hard work for give aways!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Blog giveaways are really nice. I have won two giveaways so far! Thanks for the heads up on these blogs!
Post a Comment