Tuesday, June 23, 2009

No Bull!!

What's the craziest ride you have ever been on? Roller coaster, plane, boat, been as passenger in with a awful driver, etc?

Mine was this bull!! My legs were so sore the next day. It was fun and challenging, however, I didn't like all the eyes that were watching me make a fool out of myself either!! When in roam........... ride the bull!!!

12 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

You didn't tell us what we're all dying to know: did you stay on the whole time or did you get thrown from the bull? :)

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Girl you got more guts then I do! I'm sure my whole body would have been screaming the next day! LOL
Hugs.
Kim

The Paulk's said...

You must have been at the Wild Bull in Kzoo?? :) I went with a bunch of friends a while back but unfortunately couldn't ride because when I had Lincoln he broke my tailbone...looks like you had a blast though.

Kasey said...

Yes, I was thrown off. It was really graceful!! Not! Yes, it was at the Wild Bull two years ago I think!

Grand Pooba said...

That picture is priceless!

You should frame it!

Jess W said...

Oh man! I am so jealous! I have been wanting to go and do that! So cool!

I wanted to let you know that there is a free class on Jessica Sprague Photography... it is photo editing... I thought of you when I saw it was free =)
Here's the link:
http://www.jessicasprague.com/index.php?option=com_juga&view=juga&Itemid=111


And the code:FREECLASS062009

You are awesome Kasey!

Small House said...

How funny!!!!! Sometimes you just have to step out of your comfort zone and give it a try.

Okay....how was the fall? It would have killed me.
Have a good day.
Sandra

Mother Hood said...

I have never done that. But it looks like fun! You go with your bad self!

Liza said...

♪♫Go Kasey, Go Kasey.....♫♪

alice said...

Oh so funny, great picture!I have been bucked off a horse before, but never a bull.

Anonymous said...

That picture is too funny!

I rode one of those bulls at a Country Western club that I use to frequent. That was a long time ago!

heidi said...

wooohoooo! Giddy-up cowgirl :-)