Gibson at 9 months.Gibson Randall turns 5 today. It's crazy how fast the time has went by. Seems just like yesterday I was out push mowing the lawn to keep my contractions going while in labor with him!!! Ah yes, I have found memories of his birth. Starting with my husband eating Taco Bell on the couch while he watched my Mom rub my back as I was in agony. I remember seeing my sisters peek their heads over the curtain to get a glimpse of his birth. And I won't forget when Q turned on the music I requested and the 1st song was by Heart: Crazy on You!! NO THANK YOU!! That's how it all started, I didn't need a reminder!
At 2:21 a.m. Gibson was welcomed into this world. He was 8 lbs 10 oz. I remember my Grandmother calling me at 6:00 in the morning. I hadn't slept yet. I was too excited and enjoying my new baby. She was so happy for us and excited too!
As the years have gone by, Gibson has become a funny, happy, creative, silly, full of energy, young boy!! He loves to draw, color, play Wii, explore, learn, run, laugh, read, give hugs and kisses, tell stories, etc.
The 1st 5 years have been a blast. I can't imagine what the next 5 years will be like!!! Happy Birthday Gibson. We love you very much.
Last year's summer photo.Gibson showing his silly side with Aunt Kaitlyn at her graduation.
11 comments:
Happy Birthday!! I didn't realize our kids had birthdays so close!
Big Happy Birthday wishes going out to your big 5 year old. And I agree, time flies!!
Hugs.
Kim
Enjoy the next 5 years - they will go by really fast!
Happy Birthday Gibson!
Crazy how it has been five years already. I remember when we were visiting teaching partners and you were pregnant with Gibby!
Happy Birthday Gibson! 5 already. Have a great birthday.
Big #5! Happy Birthday! Enjoy the day!
Being 5 is so cool! Happy Birthday Gibson. What a cute little man you have! He is precious.
Happy Birthday! He'll be off to school and gone before you know it.
Happy Birthday to Gibson! He is so cute!
He is so cute. I don't think that I have seen baby pictures of him before.
Happy 5th, Gibson!
Post a Comment