I recently stepped foot on a trampoline. I haven't been on one for at least 6 years. I had one growing up and used it all the time. It was so much fun. I thought I'll give it a whill, and see if I can still do a flip. The owner of the trampoline warned me that I may want to go to the bathroom before I start jumping. " I'll be fine," I replied. These are the things I learned from my short time on the trampoline.
1. If another woman who has birthed kids says you should go to the bathroom before you get on, you should.
2. Power jumps are no good for the bladder.
3. A lot more things jiggle now then before I had kids.
4. Make sure a bathroom is close.
5. I can still do a flip!!!
9 comments:
Hooray on a flip! We just have one of those little trampolines..man those are a good workout!
My kids find great joy in telling all their friends, "Oh, our mom can't jump on the trampoline or she'll pee her pants." Nice.
Well, at least you learned you can still do a flip!
I would have to agree with all of the above. Great job on the flip. I hope you are not sore tomorrow:)
That is too funny! I am glad that you were able to still do a flip.
Funny post! I am impressed with the flip!
You are too funny!! Love that you can still do a flip!!
I can't even do a jumping jack without an accident! It's terrible.
I appreciate your comment on my dog attack post. We have a little Yorkie and are very cautious with him around others. A dog is an animal. Not a "baby" or "kid" as some owners feel.
If those dogs were vicious we would not be alive today, I am CERTAIN!
Hey....great that you can still flip!!!!
Funny what happens to us after babies.
Sandra
Post a Comment