Monday, May 4, 2009

Womaninizer, Oh................ Oh!!




This past weekend my girlfriends from high school came down for a visit! Q took the kids with him up north for a basketball tournament. My sister (love her) watched the kids for a day so we could both have some fun with our friends. Thank you Kris.

I have been friends with these hotties since elementary!! I love the fact that we still hang out even after all these years. They are a great group of girls. We did lots of bargain shopping, going out to eat, and sat around talking and laughing till there were tears in our eyes. I love them all very much and hope we can continue to get together.

(The title is an inside joke from this past weekend!!)

9 comments:

Peggy said...

Wonderful picture, of you and your friends! We definitely need time with our girlfriends! Glad to see/hear that you had a great time.

He & Me + 3 said...

How fun for all of you! Friends are the best.

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful! I am glad that you had a great time with your friends.

val m said...

How fun for you!! I know I need to laugh hard like that with friends from time to time to keep the little sanity I have left. My girl's night group is going to St George this weekend - I'm puling weeds instead!!

Unknown said...

You girls look like you had a fun time. By the way, I love the banner picture of your family, precious.

Cynthia

Vanessa said...

F.U.N.!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Looks like fun!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

It looks like a fun time. Girl time is a must! I just spent the whole day with my best friend!
Hugs.
Kim

Clenece said...

I love Hanging out with old friends. The laughter never ends!