Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm Out

Photo by Superior Sights (click on image to see website)


We will be heading up to the U.P. this weekend. Q will be playing in a basketball tournament sponsored by the local casino. I'm hoping his team will win, and come home with some $$$$!!! My parents are nice enough to watch the kids for us. I can't remember the last time I had a kid free weekend with my hubby!!! So excited. Be back on Sunday!! Have a great weekend everyone.

12 comments:

heidi said...

Oh my goodness - a kid free WEEKEND?!?! Land sakes alive!
Enjoy yourselves and good luck to Q!

The Dragonfly said...

Have a joyous time with your hubby!

He & Me + 3 said...

Lucky you..have a great time and be safe.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Have a great time Kasey!!
See you when you get back!
Hugs.
Kim

Small House said...

Hey, enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great time!

Frugal Finds said...

I hope you have a great trip! Enjoy the couple time!!

Liza said...

Cool!! Have FUN!!

The Kelly Variety said...

I'm pretty sure he won, I read this right before I went to bed. Needless to say Q was in my dreams and now he plays for the NBA. So Congratulations, on the trip, a weekend alone, and a future in basketball?!?

Peggy said...

Hope you both have a wonderful weekend! You've got to take advantage of weekends like that!

Clenece said...

HOTT!!! Enjoy to weekend ALONE!

Mother Hood said...

Live it UP!