Thursday, March 5, 2009

Walgreen's Deals


So I learned about Walgreen's great deals from HERE. I went to the store yesterday and did the Johnson and Johnson deal. I wasn't able to find a Walgreen's coloring book at that particular store, so I didn't get the best deals possible, however, it was still a good deal to me using a $3.29 RR from buying a Colgate toothpaste along with my 5 Johnson and Johnson printable coupons. I was able to get a $10 RR buy buying the $25 in Johnson and Johnson products.
Today I used that $10 RR and put that towards the Dove deal. Also found HERE. I bought 8 single DOVE soap bars. I used the Walgreen's coupon for .99 cents that is in their flyer. (It does say limit 3, however, the computer automatically used it on all 8 soap bars) Another added bonus was this Walgreen's has several activity books with the Johnson and Johnson coupon and the Huggies coupons. I bought 4 of those. So for 8 DOVE bars, and 4 Walgreen's activity books, using the Walgreen's coupon .99 cents on DOVE bars, and my $10RR my total came to $2.56!!! And it printed out another $10RR. So I"m going back again to use that towards buying more Johnson and Johnson products. This is awesome. Basically I was paid to buy the DOVE soap!!!

If you're not into Walgreen's you should reconsider with all of their freebies and rebates it's so worth it!! My friend and I will be teaching a class called Frugal Shopping next week Tuesday night. Email me if you have any questions. I'm sure I'll highlight the things we talked about on my blog and I"m sure she will too!!!

Oh Happy Day!!!


13 comments:

Small House said...

They are building a Walgreens in our town right now! I was a happy chick when I heard they would be coming. I'll for sure need a little Walgreens training in a month or so. What does RR mean?
Have a good day.
Sandra

val m said...

Awesome! I think I need the visual!! I might have to go there with you and then my brain would be so tired that I would have to take you to lunch!! Great job!

Grand Pooba said...

Can't wait for your tips!

heidi said...

Wow!!! We don't have a Walgreens here but we have a CVS. I've heard they have fantastic deals, too. Gotta figure THAT out.

Mother Hood said...

Cool! Thanks for the tip. They have really cute boxed birthday cards too. I think there's a buy one get one free coupon! LOVE WALGREENS!

Anonymous said...

Wow... you got a great deal!

Clenece said...

Dude where did you find the Coloring boooks?? Which Walgreens? PLease let me know!!

Clenece said...

p.s. great finds!! I LOVE walgreens!!

Kellye said...

So Awesome!! Great job!! You must get into the CVS thing too!! KeepingtheKingdomFirst does a CVS $5 Challenge so everyone goes and tells what they got for less than $5 OOP. Its unreal. I LOVE IT!! Going to WAGS today and I CANT WAIT!!!

Happy Shopping!!

Shannan Martin said...

So fascinating! But it also sounds quite confusing. I'll have to check back later for your tips. Walgreens sounds too good to pass up! Thanks for sharing!

black eyed susans kitchen said...

We go to Walgreens all the time! I'll be stopping by again to find out about your frugal ideas. These days, we need all of the help we can get! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
♥, Susan

Vanessa said...

Can you move to TX and teach me all of this?????

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

I am going to walgreens after work! Awesome post!