Thursday we made the 5 hour drive up to watch my sister play in the regional final basketball game. The game was physical, rough, intense and I loved every minute of it. They won by 6. Nail biting game for sure. The kids did considerably well for how long they sat in the car. Popcorn and Pom Poms kept them entertained.

Stella enjoying her popcorn and her shirt Grandma got her. Gibson has a matching one. We've got Rambler Spirit!!

Champs!!!

So Happy!!

Sisters!! I can't believe my little sister is graduating this year!! I have the coolest sisters.
5 comments:
When you were talking about the "It was physical, rough, intense and I loved every minute of it." I thought maybe you were talking about the car ride, with the kids?! :o) The picture of you and your sisters is great!
That's wonderful that you were there to support your sister (says alot about you and your family) AND they won! Love Stella's beads too!
What fun...and you are a pretty cool sister yourself for being there to cheer her on to the championship! Yea!
Sounds like a fun night! I love to watch basketball!! I love the picture of you with your sisters, you are all beautiful! Aren't sisters the best!!
Congrats to your sister and her team! Great pictures!
All three of you girls are gorgeous.
Glad to hear you had fun and the kids were well behaved.
Post a Comment