Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Cheers!!! Gibson enjoys drinking pickle juice, don't you? I think we'll make green eggs and ham today too.


Happy Birthday Dad!! He's lucky to get double the celebration on his birthday!! Love you very much.

6 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

My uncle loves pickle juice...& it is green a perfect day to drink it. Happy Birthday to your dad.

Lindsey said...

That is a hilarious picture of Gibby drinking pickle juice...while on the table with shoes on! What a riot!

The Kelly Variety said...

That is gross, Kade did it yesterday he thought it was pretty good too!

Anonymous said...

Not crazy about pickle juice. That is a cute picture though. I hope your Dad has a great birthday!

Small House said...

I've missed a few posts. How lucky to be able to have a few treasures of your great aunts. Always sad for women who have lost babies. The dress's already to be filled. Hmmmmm And The vintage postcards and valentines are priceless.

BUT THE PICKLE JUICE....Now that's just awful. How funny he likes to drink that. To each his own hu? What a cute boy.
Have a great day.
Sandra

Grand Pooba said...

Looks like you had a better St. Pday than me! I much would have rather drank pickle juice!