Thursday, March 19, 2009

Going to Semi- Finals





I want to see more hugs like this!!!
I want to see more of this!! Happy tears!! I love the look of Gibson's face in the corner of the picture!!


I'm making the solo trip to Ypsilanti today to watch my baby sister play in the Class C Girls Semi Final Basketball Game. I'm so proud, excited, nervous, anxious, and emotional. To make things even more exciting in the small town of McBain the Varsity Boys basketball also won Regionals last night!! McBain has always had an excellent sports program!! I think have a strong family support and strong community, good coaching, determination, and commitment, helps make these teams so successful.

7 comments:

Proud Mommy said...

Good Luck!!!! Athens lost in the quarter-final found in BC on Tuesday, otherwise I would be traveling to Ypsilanti too!!!! I hope they go all the way!!! :o)

He & Me + 3 said...

I want to see more pictures like that too. Best of luck to your baby sister. Good for you getting to go and support her. Go!

Anonymous said...

Have fun today Kasey! We're wishing them the best of luck!! How exciting that you get to go!

Liza said...

Congratulations and Good Luck to your sister!!

Lindsey said...

Good luck Kaitlyn!

Anonymous said...

Congrats & Good Luck!!

Grand Pooba said...

I love happy tears too! Reminds me of the good old highschool days!