Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bird's Nest

I bought a bird's nest with three eggs in it for decoration on my mantle. Stella loves to grab it and talk about it. This is the conversation we had:


"Mom, I have the nest."
"Stella you shouldn't play with it."
"It's chemicals?"
"No, it's a decoration."
"Oh, it's a decracken?"
"Yes, a decoration."
"Yeah, a deegging. I'll put it back Mom."


I love to start my day off with a laugh.

10 comments:

val m said...

So cute! Those comments make you laugh and melt your heart at the same time! Hey, my blog isn't always showing my post on blog list anymore, so check it every now and then! I just tagged you in one post!!! Are you ready to work out?

heidi said...

I'm totally laughing that the first thing she went to was chemicals.

He & Me + 3 said...

So cute...I love that.

Grand Pooba said...

Chemicals? That was my fav.

The Dragonfly said...

Ooh, a birds nest, sounds like you are already trying to bring Spring on! Nothing like a little girl to share in your excitement.

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

I love little voices! So cute :)

Mother Hood said...

My mom used to call decorations "pretties". We probably had the same issue as little girls!

Xazmin said...

That is so cute. I love conversations with my littlest one... she totally cracks me up. She has a new word...the other day when I was combing my hair she says "mom, you look flablulous!" - she's 2!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Small House said...

Oh she's cute. A funny story and carrot cake recipe to boot!! Lucky day.

Have a good day.
Sandra