Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sincerely 'Fro Me to You, Re-Create

This morning Gibson and Stella were looking through our family book that I made through SnapFish. This is the picture they were looking at.
This is where I found them after looking at the book. They said, "Look Mom, just like the picture!" They were proud of themselves.

14 comments:

UtahJenny said...

That is very funny - I am so glad they feel so connected to their past! :)

The Dragonfly said...

Rascals!

Carolina Mama said...

Too funny! I've been to Kzoo MI! :) Thanks for stopping by. Love your hair. :) Maybe I need a new hair cut. :)

LunaMoonbeam said...

Hahaha...aren't you proud of your little angels. ;-)
Especially their attention to detail...

Thanks for stopping by Bubba Bubbles!

He & Me + 3 said...

They were very observant...great job and cute picture.

Kristen said...

Oh, they sound like mine! That is so funny, but I won't show my kids the picture in case this is catching!

Peggy said...

Too funny . . . of course we can all laugh about it! :o) Got some good ones there Kasey! Good thing it wasn't a picture of their own first haircut! :o)

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!

Tammy said...

Don't you have funny little people! :-)

Katie staten said...

How's they get rid of the mattress?
That is great!

Vanessa said...

Did you want to cry?????

The Kelly Variety said...

That was awesome. I obviously need to be better at using my camera. That was ingenious!

Anonymous said...

I literally laughed out loud!!! Great pics!

Xazmin said...

That's so cute! I love how the things our children do can always remind us not to take life to seriously!