Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sincerely 'Fro Me to You: So Silly



This was Stella when she was about 3-4 months old. This picture represents the craziness of her hair back then. It would stick straight up every which way. Sorry about the quality of the picture, I didn't have it on file so I had to copy it.
This is my son, the entertainer. If you look in the background I was working out to my Power 90 DVD when he came out of the kitchen with this on his head!!! Too funny.

18 comments:

UtahJenny said...

That hair is fantastic - and the box on the head - looks like something my little guy would do, too - way to go with the power 90 - I am looking for good workout!

Tiffany said...

Hi there! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. We're starting to melt...I think!

Your little girl is so cute in that picture! Love the hair!

Kristen said...

Her hair is incredible!! Made me laugh. Looks like it loves static too.

Bahama Shores Mama said...

my older three worked that same do until they were about a year old...

too funny!

Jesica said...

Amazing hair! The hat is also pretty stylish, I guess that is what I have to look forward to :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous hair!! I have a similar picture to your son's except my daughter was wearing a pull-up on her head.

Love the pictures!

heidi said...

Ha! My kids don't even have that much hair until they're 3! SO cute.

Mother Hood said...

That's how my hair looks when I don't flat-iron it! Don't you love it when boys ham-it-up by putting weird things on their heads?!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those are so cute...brought a smile to my face. Kids can make anything into a hat or a weapon huh? Love it!

Peggy said...

Looks like she was having a good hair day, huh?! I know some highschoolers that stand in front of a mirror (for a long time), to get their hair looking like that!

Funny what our kids learn, to make us laugh . . . isn't it?

Anonymous said...

How cute!

Unknown said...

LOVE the hair!

Unknown said...

Such great photos.

Love your blog header too.

First time here, nice to "meet" you.

Tammy said...

Now THAT is a head full of hair! And kids put the strangest things on their head. :-)

Grand Pooba said...

Oh that hair is great! Can't believe how much there is! I'm officially jealous, yep, I'm jealous of a toddler!

Where'd your son get that hat? I think my husband would love one!

alice said...

Too funny, I can't believe all that hair! Oh...they grow so fast. My son used to put his (clean) underoos on his head.

Small House said...

I love that you made me my initial. THANKS!! Cute give away. Won't enter, cause I'm already the lucky winner. I'll be honest, your receiving a few things from my give away too. HAHHHAHAHA. I haven't drawn a winner yet, but if you win, you'll have double of a few things.

AND...I am giving you an award. I forgot to check if you've already been given this before. But I have enjoyed your blog, before we were even swap partners.
Have a great day!

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

I love her hair! So cute and totally memorable.