Sunday, January 11, 2009

If You Got A Minute or Two....

My husband has a blog. He hasn't written in it for two years. He had to get some of his political thoughts out of his head. I think he's a good writer. He is blunt and doesn't sugar coat anything. Though I may not agree with everything he says, I still think he is awesome. He is welcome to comments.

Here is his address: www.ransac.blogspot.com

Enjoy. Tell me what you think!

5 comments:

heidi said...

My husband has a blog, too. Mostly for political and technogeek stuff. :-) Maybe we should arrange a playdate for them. ;-)

Anonymous said...

So glad that he's getting back into the blogging world.

Small House said...

Hey, I'm your blog partner. Check your email!!!

Anonymous said...

My wife used to not agree with all my viewpoints either, but I find with every passing year of marriage that she embraces more of my logic all the time! Either that or she is giving up - either way I win!

Grand Pooba said...

I think my hubby needs to blog! He has SO many opinions and ideas and I think it'd be a great outlet for him!

I'll go check your hubby's out!