Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Proofs are in!!

The Hubby and I.
Little Miss Pout!!
I thought this was a really good one of capturing their personalities.
I just love her eyes.
Choice #1.
Choice #2.

Here are our family pics of 2008! We thought they turned our really good! We love our photographer and think he does a really good job showing the true personality of a person.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

What awesome pictures - they definitely capture your personalities - super cute! Stella is beautiful.

DW said...

Thanks for visiting my open house tour! I'm totally in love with your family pictures! Waaaayyy too cute!

Vanessa said...

LOVE all the pics!!! I think you will have to have both....#1 and #2. No way to choose!!!!!!

val m said...

Way too cute!! I love them! Such a beautiful family!

heidi said...

Oh I LOVE them!!!! You guys do such cute pics!!

Jennie and Adam said...

I think my favorite is G with his head in his hands! Can't wait to see them up in your house!

Anonymous said...

Your family photo is awesome! Your kids will crack up...when they get older....right?!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so cute! And what a cute family you have!

Mike Laughead said...

Grumpy Stella is awesome and if you have to choose between #1 and #2, I say go with #2. Quentin looks too cool in #1. That's not really his personality.

Stephi said...

i LOVE them. I especially love the one you chose for your blog - PERFECT! it's so adorable I can't get over it.

The Dragonfly said...

I love the new pictures. My brother is a photog and I'm going to have to borrow the idea of blending the individual photos together to make one . . . it is fantastic.

And speaking of fantastic, you look really great!

Clenece said...

I love your guys faces. Especially Stella's sad face...really cute you guys!

Anonymous said...

I like the way the photo are done. Merry Christmas from Florida!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Your kids are beautiful and you look like you have a lot of fun as a family!

Lynn said...

Hey! Nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by my blog...AGES ago. You have a beautiful family (love this photo shoot), and it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

I found your blog on Nester's blog. I like to blog "Stalk" sometimes. :) I find that we are in the same town. Small world huh? I wanted to comment to tell you that I love your family pics. Too funny!