Monday, November 17, 2008

You're a Star

You can win these two stars that I have spray painted. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'm giving my fellow bloggers to enter a chance to win two stars! You could use them for your tree or in other places for Christmas decor.

Anyone can enter, even if you don't have a blog. Just leave me your email address with your entry. You can get a 2nd entry if you tell a friend and they enter. Just let me know who you told!!


Winner will be announced Thursday!!!

Leave a comment and tell me who is a star in your life!!

The stars in my life: Heavenly Father, Jesus, my husband, kids, Mom's and Dad's and pretty much my whole family!! They are all near and dear to my heart and they each have some "star" quality in them!!

14 comments:

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

How many times may we sign up! teehee very cute!

Katie staten said...

There are many stars in my life.
Jesus- North Star
Orian - Ryan
Big Dipper- Luke
Little Dipper- Olivia

Laura Waltz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alice said...

So cute! My stars are God, my whole family and my best friend.

Laura Waltz said...

Cute! I love how crafty you are. The stars in my life are: God and Jesus (they're always there for me!), my Mom, Brian and Parker.

Don't your stars make you feel blessed to have them? I know mine do!

Cheryl said...

My stars are God and my friends and family.

Liza said...

My stars are Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, the restored gospel, Randy, my parents, my four beautiful sisters and my dearest friends.

The Goff Family said...

This comment is for you Kasey. Clenece told me about it, so she should get an extra entry if she ever leaves a comment.
I really must say, I have made so many wonderful friends while being so far away from family, and they really keep me going and are just plain wonderful, so one of my many groups of starts goes to my Kalamazoo family.
Love you all!!!!

Clenece said...

LOVE the stars...
Ah, Thanks Juli for trying to win me extra points here. lol.

Katie, very creative there! I don't think I can top that. But I can only try.

My life is full of stars...every person I met becomes a new star in my life! And Yes, my life is becoming very BRIGHT here! lol! I am so lucky!

The Dragonfly said...

Hope I'm not too late Kasey, I've been on a little vacation!

My stars right now are my Uncle and my dad who are fighting cancer with all they've got! (And we're all relying on the One who had a new star announcing his birth, of course, to get us through.)

Great idea!

Robyn said...

Very cute! I'm very impressed by all your craftiness. My star is Christian, of course, but my family is sort of a constellation.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know Kasey!

I would have to say my biggest star is of course my Savior, who saves me from all sin.

It's funny that you have stars this time though....just today, I got a gift from my Secret Pal at church for my son Emmitt (he just turned one). In it was a beautiful card, and little stuffed kitty and a certificate. On the cert. was the Hercules constellation of stars and highlighted was a star that now bears my sons name. What an awesome gift! How cool to be able to tell him when he gets older that he has a star named after him! I just was thinking about stars today after we got that gift, then I got your note...just crazy how things work. So yeah, my hubby and kids are also very bright stars in my life :)

Vanessa said...

Can you tell I am a little behind on my blog reading???
LOVE the stars!
Stars in my life.....Jesus, husband, kids, parents, my bff, sisters, and our wonderful babysitter!!

heidi said...

Beautiful!!! I'm glad I'm finally getting caught up.

There are tons of stars in my life. My life is blessed to be lit up by so many shining people that I adore. Obviously my husband & kids. I think my list would be shorter if I told you who wasn't a star - HA!

You're a star - you make me smile and you thought of me outside of commenting on my blog.