Thursday, November 20, 2008

So Stella


I've been having some really interesting conversations with Stella lately and so has Gibson. On our way home from bargain shopping at Hobby Lobby (Thanksgiving Decor 80% off) I looked in the rear view mirror and said this to Stella:

Are you bored Stella?
What?
Are you bored Stella?
No, Mom I'm a witch!!

( I bought her a witch costume Tuesday and so she tells me at least 5 times a day since that she's a witch!)


Gibson was in Stella's way and she clearly said, "Excuse me sir, I have a message for you: Move out of the way, thank you."

Oh, how I love my Stella.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

How adorable. I love what she said to Gibson!

Vanessa said...

funny!!!!

alice said...

so cute! They just don't stay little long enough ;)

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouths of babes, right? Super cute.

heidi said...

LOL that was funny!