Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sincerely 'Fro Me to You, Get 'Er Done!!


This is my husband a couple of years ago driving through a mud puddle (more like a small lake) with my Dad's Tracker! Surprisingly he made it through. This is the short of thing we do when we go back home to visit my family. It's fun, crazy, and dangerous! We certainly have fun when we are up there.

Get 'Er Done!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Girl I'd been in there with him!

How fun what a great shot!

Thanks for the blog "love" have a great day!

Kristen said...

That looks like fun! What a great picture. But I would hate to wash his clothes!

Clenece said...

Nick would love to do that...Looks scary to me!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome picture! Looks like fun (though if I was in that Tracker, I am certain I'd be squealing)

Crayl said...

I fully expected a 2nd shot with him stuck in the middle of the water! Wow!

Valarie Lea said...

Oooo Muddin at its best!!!

Carolina Mama said...

Very cool! Sure he just loves your Dad! Thanks for swinging by. :)

Muthering Heights said...

Wow, it looks like a marsh!

Tammy said...

Ummm, your dad didn't wonder why his floorboard was damp?? :-)

Looks like fun and requires a lot of Shout!

UtahJenny said...

Looks like a great time! I would be in there, too! (and very glad that is wasn't my vehicle - hee hee)