Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sincerely 'Fro Me to You

I thought I'd give this a shot. All of these women have so many clever stories and pictures to share. I know that I've posted this story before when I first started my blog, however, I thought that this is worth repeating. I have to laugh at myself every time I think about it.



I woke up one morning to find that the heating pad cord was wrapped around my neck. It wasn't tight so don't worry, I didn't wake up to myself choking!! Later that night as my husband and I were in bed reading our scriptures I said, "By the way, I woke up this morning and the heating cord was around my neck, but that's okay, it was turned off."


One of my many silly moments.

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Hmmm...those heating pads can be very scary!

I got a 3rd degree burn from one once...one of my silly moments too!

Anonymous said...

Good thing it was turned off, you could have strangled yourself if it had been on! :-)

Great story!

Anonymous said...

Once again this story made me laugh!

Jerralea said...

Better stay away from those heating pads ...

btw, I love the photo you have in your blog header!

a Tonggu Momma said...

I've had it wrapped around my leg before... never my NECK!

Unknown said...

HMMMM- that could have been really bad!!!

I'm a Michigan Mama too!

Kacey said...

That is pretty funny and SO something I would do. Love it. Silly stories are the best especially if we can laugh at ourselves. Found you from Joy's! :o)

heidi said...

LOL That was funny. But scary!

I wa susing one the other night and I ended up falling asleep with it on. I rolled over and smooshed it between me and the bed. I'm lucky I didn't get burned like Kristen, or, yk, start my own version of The Burning Bed.