Monday, September 22, 2008

Rugs

This has more of a cabin feel to it. I think it has too much green and not enough reds. The red is off from my wall paint as well. I still think it's pretty.
Choice #1. This has a lot of browns and tans. It has some cranberry color. I'm thinking that my walls will help pull that red out more? This is my favorite out of all of them.
This is how I felt after shopping for the rugs! I did enjoy myself, really!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

I like the last one. I love the browns and I agree that your walls will pull out any reds in it.

Good job!

Anonymous said...

Kasey, I vote for the "cabin" one, but if you've been to our house you'd know why!
Glad the mess is done and it's shaping up nicely for you.
Aunt Norma

Anonymous said...

I like the first one. Looks more 'Kasey' than the other two.

Anonymous said...

Your pic is hilarious :)

I think they're all cute! Very different styles. I love the one w/ all the little squares the best though (the very first picture). But it's your room girl! Good luck - I'm sure whatever you pick will go great.

heidi said...

I'm partial to the first one because I have the larger version on my living room floor. HA! I like it because there are a variety of colors to pull from for accents.

Sonja said...

I have the first one and I love it!

Anonymous said...

I like the first one a lot, the other two look a little "grandmish"