Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's A 1st For Me


I'm going to give away this candle. A woman in the my church makes these. She is very talented and the candles come in all sizes and scents. The candle that I'm giving away to a lucky lady or man is a paraffin candle. This scent is fruit punch.

All you have to do is tell me a lyric in a song that has the word "Candle" in it.


Spare a little candle save some light for me...... (Heart)


Tell your other bloggers to come and comment for a chance to win. I'll pick the winner on Saturday!!

9 comments:

Jess said...

"Would you light my candle?"- Rent

This is a first for me too... I have never left a comment for a give away before. =)

Lindsey said...

"Your candle's burned out long before your legend ever will"

Elton John, Candle in the Wind

Heidi said...

"While the flatware's entertaining
We tell jokes! I do tricks
With my fellow candlesticks"
-Be Our Guest from Beauty and the Beast.

I know I am stretching it with the whole candlestick part, but this is tough.

Anonymous said...

'Pray by the candle and I hope to see light. Wait for the moment but it's never right.'

Ugly Kid Joe

Are you happy now? : )
Carley

Anonymous said...

when your walk in the dead of night and soul is churning, when you hope seems out of sight,keep the candle burning, keep the candle burning!
(not sure if that is how it goes! it's been a while since i heard that song!)
possible point of grace?!!!

heidi said...

All the angels
All the wizards black and white
Are lighting candles in our hands
Can you feel them
Touching hands before our eyes
And I can even see sweet Marianne

- "SIster Janet" by Tori Amos

Odd Chick said...

I was so happy to see you visited my blog and then I found your give-away. Here's my song: Carry your candle, run to the darkness Seek out the hopeless, deceived and poor Hold out your candle for all to see it Take your candle, and go light your ..." by various artist.

and by the way, I didn't go to art school. Anyone can learn to draw - it's just like learning to ride a bicycle. Believe me.

Anonymous said...

"One Candle" by
Geoff Moore & The Distance

"One candle burning bright;
Two candles bring a little more light; All together we can light up the night; But it starts with one candle, just one candle."

Anonymous said...

ok this one is better than the other

so carry your candle
run to the darkness
seek out the helpless
confused and porr
so hold out your candle for all to see it
take your candle and go light your world!!

so who is the winner?!