Thursday, September 11, 2008

Caught in the Act

I caught you!

I made a carrot cake yesterday. I gave half away to some friends who I made dinner for. The other half I kept here. Well.. little Miss Stella loves Carrot Cake. I didn't mind, seeing how I would end up eating most of it and then later working it off on the treadmill. She was too cute. You can tell she liked the frosting a little more than the cake itself!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a little stinker! That is great that you caught in on camera

Robyn said...

Aren't kids funny? My kids would rather sit down and eat a whole batch of frosting (or a tub of whip cream, or spoonfuls of peanut butter) than anything else! (Of course, I don't let them...or I try not to...)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha

Sneaky Stella!!

heidi said...

LOL well really, who can resist? I find myself sticking my finger in the frosting from time to time, too.

Laura Waltz said...

Oh, Stella thinks like me! I too love carrot cake, although the frosting is a great bonus! Also, homemade is the best. Yummy!