Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blonde Moment

This is my bag. Only mine is blue. I feel like I can keep digging and digging in it to find things. That's why I call it my Mary Poppins bag.



I'm putting totally putting myself on the blog to be either made fun of, or to laugh with.
Yesterday at Menard's, I was looking in my purse for my keys. My mother in law Sharon, was with me. I am frantically searching my bag. Which I call it my Mary Poppins bag b/c it's really a bag and it bigger than what I really need it for but hey, I'm trying to be trendy, and I love the color!! Anyways, as I was looking I found Quentin's car key. That's not it, I'm looking for my van keys. So after both of us searching the purse and pulling everything out (3-4 minutes) I realize that we took Quentin's car and not my van!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh, I'm such a Blonde sometimes. I've seriously been running so many errands with both cars that it just slipped my mind and had a momentary laps of memory there. I'm sure that this is the first of many to come. I just got a good laugh out of it. Sharon did too!


5 comments:

Mami Sue said...

oh girl--we all have them!! :)
you are not alone!!

Anonymous said...

Classic Kasey!! : )
I want to see a photo of the Mary Poppins bag.

Lindsey said...

Haha...that is hilarious. I feel like I have blonde moments all the time now (with not getting any sleep) and I am not even blonde!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

heidi said...

Ha! That's not a blonde moment, that's a mommy moment. Those darned kids suck the brain cells RIGHT out of your body. Promise. Scouts honor. Wait until you start forgetting the words to what things are..like, oh, say...hmm..just hypothetically of course...Egg?

;-)