Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1st Day of School

Today was Gibson's first day of school again. He is in the ECDD program for the 2nd year. He was so excited and ready to go. I had to post all of these pictures because I thought the kids were too cute not to share with you all!
This is the only normal smile you'll see from Gibson. This is proof that he can smile nice!!
Obviously Dad is way cooler than Mom.
I think he has hung out with his Aunt Kait and Aunt Krisann too much.
This is all them.
A good pic of their height.
Gibson insisted that the baby be in the picture.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Gibson's and Stella's expressions are to die for. I know they will look back on these pictures and crack up someday.

Hope Gibson enjoyed going back to school.

Anonymous said...

You're kids are too cute Kasey. Can you belive it's time for school again already??!!

Anonymous said...

omg!!! i love love love it! to cute. can't wait to teach them some new faces this weekend!

Duncan said...

Now the fun begins! He'll love school. Keep telling him that :)