Saturday, August 23, 2008

Little Stinker

Stella thinks she is so funny when she does this!
The half eaten cereal.



As Stella is getting older she is becoming a "little stinker." Lately when she eats breakfast she tells me she is so hungry. Every morning she gets to pick out her own cereal. She sits at the table and she'll eat maybe three bites and say she's all done. I had to take a picture of this so one day she can see she wasn't always my little angel. lol But......... when I eat after the kids, my breakfast is always way better than hers. I almost have to eat my breakfast in secret! She loves to eat whatever is in my bowl. One day I had the same cereal as her, but she would only eat it from mine! I guess the good side of this is less calories for me!!!

When she gets put in time out, she has been taking ALL of her clothes out of her dresser and then trying to put them all on. Gibson does this to with his clothes when he's in time out as well. Usually he has a couple pair of shorts on, two sweatshirts and socks on his hands with two hats on!! He always wants to wear long sleeve shirts when it's so so hot. Quentin said that this is an affordable mistake. Let him wear the shirt because he will learn that he will get hot. Sometimes I let him, sometimes, I make him wear a short sleeve shirt.

2 comments:

Derek Thompson said...

I would love to see gibson and stella in all their clothes that would be so cute. I bet that you are sick of cleaning them up though.

Lindsey said...

Haha...that would be so cute to walk in and find them "dressed up". Cute and frustrating at the same time!