This is in Stella's room. I'm not sure if I want to paint her room pink or pink and brown, I'm torn. Ideas are welcome.
This is in the office. I think I'll pull the blue out of it and that will be the paint on the walls.I've come to the conclusion that I have an addiction. That addiction is scrapbook paper. I have so much of it. I have great intentions when I buy them to use them for my books, but I still haven't gotten around to it. I love the designs and textures each paper has. I love the possibility of a story that paper could tell. I decided to put some of that paper to use and bought a couple of $5 frames and put a piece of paper in each. I'm happy the way it turned out. I'm getting motivated to paint again. I'm just waiting for the hot weather to pass. I have bought several decoration pieces for my bedroom, office, hallway, etc. Michaels is having a great sale on their wall art.
2 comments:
I love that idea with the scrapbook paper. I buy some that I feel is too cute to cover up with pictures, so I like the decorating with it idea.
Thanks for reading my blog.
I feel the same way! At least its a cheap addiction. The picture frames look so cute! You could pull the patterns out of the paper and stencil those on the wall, as well (I could help with that). I've often thought that scrapbooking is a great way to start decorating a room--I wish home decor patterns were as cute as paper!
Post a Comment