Your kids are too cute!!!!!! You need to record what Gibson did with old McDonald on Tuesday that was great.
Cute pics! Gotta love summer fun! Enjoy it while you can snow will be here before we know it;(
I want some goggles! Kamren loves to wear goggles all the time even when he is riding his bike.
Her expression is so perfectly Gibson. I don't think I've ever seen a picture where she has looked more like him. Amazing and cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your kids are too cute!!!!!! You need to record what Gibson did with old McDonald on Tuesday that was great.
Cute pics! Gotta love summer fun! Enjoy it while you can snow will be here before we know it;(
I want some goggles! Kamren loves to wear goggles all the time even when he is riding his bike.
Her expression is so perfectly Gibson. I don't think I've ever seen a picture where she has looked more like him. Amazing and cute.
Post a Comment