The food table. We served a brunch menu of sorts. Orange juice and water. Watermelon basket with fresh fruit, a fruit salad, lemon muffins, cinnamon rolls, egg and bacon quiche and individual cheesecake tarts with your choice of blueberry or cherry topping.
Guests of honor: Lindsey and Juli.
Candace and Alicia.
JoAnn, Mary, Sharon, and Grandma! Lindsey in the background.
Rose, Lori, Marsha, and Christie.
This is a bouquet of roses I made out of baby socks. They were fun to make but time consuming. Once it was all said and done I think I spent about 3 hours putting these together.Last Saturday I threw a Double Baby Shower for Lindsey and Juli with the help of Alicia. The are both having their second child. Lindsey a girl and Juli a boy.
It was a good turn out and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. I love that we could all sit and hang out with each other celebrating the miracale of these two babies. I hung up quotes about motherhood on the mantle and put their ultrasounds pics in photo frames and used them as decoration on the food table. The both got some really useful and of course adorable outfits.
1 comment:
Now I really appreciate the sock flower bouquet after knowing how long it took to make! The party was great...and excellent food. Thanks again.
Post a Comment