Monday, June 30, 2008

Lights Out!!


Derek was so good to Stella. He sat and read several stories to Stella. She was being so good for him!!


Quentin left last Wednesday night to do a preceptership at Columbia University for two days. He spoke with cariologists and learned how to read a e.k.g. and an angiogram. Very educational stuff he said.

Anyways.......... that night I invited Derek and Alicia over for super I had a pot roast I needed to cook before it went bad. While we were eating, it started to rain and then the power flickered off and on about 5 or 6 times. It always came back on though, so we continued eating.

Well about 8:00 that night the power went off again and never came back on. Thankfully Sharon came over and we sat and talked for a couple of hours to keep me company and Wilson also stopped by on the golf cart and made an appearance. After they left the power was still out and here I was sitting in a candle lit room, wondering what to do next. I turned on my new track phone and got very familiar with a game on my phone. The power ended coming back on around 12:30-1:00 that evening.


No comments: