All ready for the Wild Bull!!!
Group shot. Dana, me, Heather, Carley, and Amy
So happy together...........!!!
Love them!!Last weekend my girlfriends from McBain came down to visit. I have been friends with for years, Dana all my life!! Dana, Carley, Amy, and Heather all drove down in Dana's minivan. They said they much enjoyed our neighborhood we live in now compared to the old one!!! Kellie was supposed to come, but her sister Katie was having a baby.
We were able to do lots of shopping and eating!!! We went to Wild Bull for dinner and all of us except Amy rode the bull!!! It was so much fun. We also went to Monoco Bay afterwards. I know I had a great time with them. Even though we don't talk on a regular basis and I don't see them often, when we get together it's like we've been hanging out all the time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment