Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Best Ever!

It's about time I had posted my favorite chocolate chip recipe. These are the best cookies I have ever tasted. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do and the others who have eaten them before.

1C butter, softened ( I use unsalted butter and microwave it for about 16 sec)
1/4 C Sugar
3/4 C brown Sugar
1 (3 1/2 oz.) pkg. vanilla instant pudding ( I use French Vanilla, either one with work)
1tsp. baking soda
1tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
2 1/2 C flour
2 C. Chocolate Chips

Beat together butter, sugar, brown sugar, pudding mix, baking soda, and vanilla. Beat in eggs. Add flour and stir together. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 9 1/2 minutes at 375.
Butterscotch or chocolate instant pudding may be substituted for the vanilla pudding. Chocolate candies or butterscotch chips may replace the chocolate chips. Makes about 48 cookies.

Enjoy!! These are a family favorite.

5 comments:

Candace said...

I agree that these are some of the absolute best chocolate chip cookies. They are awesome. I have had this recipe awhile and highly recommend it.

Lindsey said...

That is hilarious that you posted this today. I was just about to email you for the recipe as I am just about out of the ones you sent me home with. Yes, it has only been a day....but I am pregnant and they are delicious!

Katie staten said...

I was wanting to try a new good cookie recipe so maybe I will make these today. Thanks!

Laura Waltz said...

I am excited to make them soon! They sound so yummy!!!

Derek Thompson said...

I am glad that you posted this because I made them on Wed. and they never turn out like yours do. It was because i was putting in 1/4 cup too much sugar. i must have wrote it down wrong. i am excited to make them again.