Saturday, April 5, 2008

Surprise!!



Thursday night my sister Krisann came down for a surprise visit. My mom had called earlier that day and said isn't Krisann coming? She didn't mention anything to me about it. But around 7:30 she pulled up our driveway. What a great surprise. I always feel like I don't get to see my family enough. So when they come to visit, it's a real treat. The kids love her too. Krisann said she has never read so many books in her life. I think she's enjoying herself, besides the fact they call her Aunt Kait occasionally. She also got to see Gibson's school and classroom. Gibson was excited to see us and proud to show us his locker.

Krisann made me a belated birthday cake. We have indulged in that many times.

Yesterday I went to the dermatologist and got a full body scan. I'm supposed to have it done once a year but it's been two years since my skin cancer surgery. She ended up removing two moles. She said they looked fine, they were just irritating me so she removed them.

Quentin has his first interview Monday morning at 8:00 for the promotion he posted for. We really feel it will be a great opportunity for him. If you are reading this, please say a little prayer for us!! If he doesn't get the promotion we'll still be okay, like I said before he wants it for the opportunity to grow in his career. I'm glad that he loves his job.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I will be thinking of Quentin as he has his interview. I hope he is able to convey his assets to the company and they will give him the promotion!