Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Word of Wisdom

Today I had the privillage to speak to the 8-11 yr old girls in my ward about the word of wisdom. We read scriptures about the importance of it and why it is established for us. We also looked through grocery adds and picked out foods that are healthy and wholesome for us. Afterwards we had fruit smoothies and pumpkin muffins!!! It was a great chance to get to know the 7 girls and their leader.

Gibson had a good day at school. I think he misses wrestling around with Daddy. He's been taking his aggression out on Stella lately. Today she was coming up the stairs and he was going down, and he pushed her!!! Yikes, she was okay, however, Gibson had a good talking to!!! I don't think he will be doing that again anytime soon!! Quentin comes home 12:30 on Friday. It's the final countdown!!!

Tonight we had broccoli and potatoes. Stella liked them better raw, just like her Papa Eisenga. The kids really like broccoli. I should make it more often.


No comments: