

Today Stella let me put pig tails in her hair. The night before when she got out of the tub, I french braided her hair. So when I took the braids out this morning, her hair was wavy. I never thought that my daughter would have this much hair and be this think to do anything with it. I love it! She looks so cute! (Of course, I would say that being her mom and all!)
I took some photos of her. She was eating a cookie at the time, so her face is a little messy.
Later in the afternoon I took the kids outside and we picked up sticks around the yard and Gibson handled the wagon. They thought it was cool to look for pine cones on the ground and put them in the wagon. Later they played on the small snow pile that was left. They got out there little cars and pushed and sat on those. We then made cupcakes for Easter but the oven burnt them!!! The oven died today!!! The kids went to Grandpa and Grandma's house and we went oven/stove shopping. We found one we liked at Best Buy. It's a convection oven, with gas burners. Q and his dad will have to install the gas line on Saturday. We'll have a busy weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment