Today Stella and I were at the piano playing and singing. It was a sweet moment to have with my daughter. She loves to pick out the songs, and I play and sing with her. Well I at least try and do both. She loves to sing with me, and is starting to pick up words and become familiar with the songs. I am a Child of God and Popcorn Popping.
Gibson didn't have school today, water main break in Parchment, so the school had no water.
We had our second run today. We were a little sore today from Monday's run, however, we improved our run. We ran further. Little by little. The kids enjoyed playing together.
Quentin is enjoying his new job and likes all of the new people he has been meeting. I think this type of job is perfect for him. And I love it, because I don't have to hear the same jokes over and over!!!! lol
1 comment:
Haha about Q's jokes. He has new ears ready to listen to them, huh?
Post a Comment