



Yesterday we decided to take a trip up to Grand Rapids to the Butterfly Exhibit at Fredrick Meijer Gardens. It was a nice day to travel yesterday. It was cold, but we had sunshine. We figured it was going to be busy on the weekend, but I can't believe they didn't put a maximum amount of people in with the butterflies. We had to walk sideways there were so many people. The butterflies were beautiful. We took some really good pictures of them too. The kids loved to look at them and had fun at the children's activity center. After we were done we went to KFC for a late lunch and later that evening we helped Grandpa Hunt celebrate his birthday. Overall, it was a great day to be together as a family again.

1 comment:
You got some great pictures at the butterfly exhibit. I think I will try to avoid the Saturday rush this year. We went on a Saturday last year and it was wall to wall bodies!
Post a Comment