Sunday, March 9, 2008

DADDY'S HOME!!!



We were not sure if Q was going to make it home on Friday. When he got the airport they had told him his Detroit flight had be canceled and that he would fly in at 3:00 instead of 12:50. And he would have to fly into G.R. instead of Kalamazoo. So then we had to make arrangements for someone to pick him up. I had Taylor and the kids so I couldn't go get him. Jamie was going to pick him up and then he saw a flight on the screen leaving for Kalamazoo, so he switched it and had to cancel that arrangement. Well then that flight was delayed an hour due to repairs. So then he was a stand by for another flight that left for Kalamazoo. He was the last one to get on that one. So he came into Kalamazoo at 3:00. I was able to go get him because it was closer. So his mom came over and watched the kids. I think he gave me the best hug ever at the airport! I got warm fuzzies and felt so loved. The kids were so happy to see their Daddy home. Stella gave him lots of hugs and kisses. We are so thankful that he came back safely!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Glad to hear Quentin made it home safely. The kids look glad to have Daddy home.