

This weekend we also installed our new oven and stove. Quentin,
Randy and his Dad all helped to put a new gas line in. I'm so grateful
that they are all handy men!!!



We had a lot of fun celebrating Easter with the kids yesterday. We tried to take a family picture, it actually turned out okay other than being blurry. The kids had egg hunts and riddles to figure out. Each year Sharon makes riddles for each of us. She hides a gift in the house. This year, I got a candle, Quentin a bag of Hershey eggs, Gibson a Superman underwear set, and Stella new slippers. We had way too much to eat, all the food was so good. Todd and Randy and Liza were there too. It was so good to see all of them.
2 comments:
The new stove looks like so much fun to cook on! Good choice.
Love the picture of Gibson sporting his new Superman undies.
Okay, can I have your stove? It looks awesome. Congrats and cute family picture.
Post a Comment