
My little handsome turned 3 months today! Where has the time gone? Seems like yesterday I was impatiently hoping he would come out!
Here are his current stats:
* Sleeping 6-8 hours at night now!
* Size 6-9 months in clothes.
* Drinks 6 oz at a feeding
* Smiles and coos.
* Likes tummy time and is getting stronger at holding his head up.
* Grabs hair and anything that is in reach.
* Looks like he is running a race every time he's on his back.
* Loves to be in the same room as his siblings. The noisier it is the better he sleeps.
Here are his current stats:
* Sleeping 6-8 hours at night now!
* Size 6-9 months in clothes.
* Drinks 6 oz at a feeding
* Smiles and coos.
* Likes tummy time and is getting stronger at holding his head up.
* Grabs hair and anything that is in reach.
* Looks like he is running a race every time he's on his back.
* Loves to be in the same room as his siblings. The noisier it is the better he sleeps.
10 comments:
Oh my goodness! Where does the time go?? What a sweetie pie. So glad you are enjoying every minute.
Oh, that last comment was from me...I guess Nathan's account was still signed in.
Wow....6 oz at a feeding. No wonder he is growing like a weed!
The time has gone by fast for me too. Hard to believe he is already 3 months old.
He is getting so big! That's nice he likes all the noise!!
He is such a cutie!
Oh my word he is getting so big and he is so cute. I love those chubby cheeks. So kissable. You look beautiful too.
Really? 6-9 month clothes? Sounds like my kids. They were always a size a head in clothes.
That is one cute face!
I wish I was there to hold him.
It does look like my baby will be a baby longer than yours since he is 3 months older and still in 3-6 month clothes!! If I lived there you could give my Blake Waylons cute hand me downs. (I love his hat.) Your kids have all the luck, I tried to marry well so they'd have a chance.
Your baby is an absolute doll! Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my monogrammed pot! :)
Your little guy is such a sweetie pie! My little bub ba is all grown...but I remember those days like it was yesterday!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.
Post a Comment