Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Summer Highlights


Earlier this year we did a service project for a family. We did a lot of yard work, raking,bagging leaves, pulling weeds, etc. 


This summer we went to the Bekken's for a reunion with a bunch of families who we used to camp with. So much fun.


Went to Ikea with Jennie, Erin, and Kim. Erin and Kim have since moved to California and Georgia. we had a great time together. My highlight of the trip was singing in the car together. 



The kids attended a art camp through Northbridge Church. It was at an Art Studio in Plainwell. 



Fishing @ Bekken's pond. 


Stella's final project. 



Gibson working on his project. 


We also played a game of kick ball at the Bekken's. 


This summer we started geocashing.  We love it. It's fun to find treasures. 



Playing Indians and Cowboys with Connnor.



I had another great year of Photography. I had over 70 plus sessions. 

 I became a distributor at  Nerium International. It's an anti aging skin care product, and it's amazing. I have met some really great people.  


Hayden was baptized this summer. My sister made her dress. She is incredibly talented. 

No comments: