Friday, June 14, 2013

Last Day of School

 Last Day of School for these two on Wednesday. They both were in the schools talent show, and both did an amazing job. Gibson played the piano and Stella sang with Quentin playing the guitar. What a great memory Q and Stella will have together.  We are so proud... I hope to load the videos soon. Gibson got the outstanding writer award, Stella got the good citizen award, responsible award, Helping kids with special needs award, staying on green award, and attendance award! 


 Gibson is our reading whiz! The other day he read 5 chapter books in 24 hours! I don't know what he'll do when he read the whole series! Stella is enjoying reading Junie B. Jones Chapter books. 

Both of them had a really great school year. Come fall I will have a 3rd grader, and 2nd grader! They are sad school is done because they liked their teachers so much and will miss their friends... that being said, they are excited for the summer plans.

No comments: