Our boys have tested our parental limits this month! Gibson got not one, not two, but three detentions this month! He has never gotten a detention before. Gibson has always struggled with keeping his hands to himself. He gets very excited and often will grab his friends hand or arm, or get a little too close to his friend's personal space. His 1st detention was for hitting a kid in the face. His version was he took the soccer ball away and he was hitting it out of his arms, but happened to hit him in the face.... hmmmmm. 2nd detention was for shoving a kid when he beat him in line, and the 3rd detention was for writing on a piece of paper a list of bad words that he isn't allowed to say at home. Some of the words included: (Gibson's spelling) stuped, poopey, pee, tolieot, hate, and hell. He claimed he was making a book of good words and bad words. He said he didn't show his friends, he just told them, " Don't look at this sheet. It is all the bad words that I can't say at home, so I wrote them out."
Aghhhh! He has lost all screen privileges for three weeks, I think he is about 1/2 way through. For 4 days we said he had to go to his room after school, and couldn't play, he could just read.
Praying, praying that this will all pass, and he will be a good kid, and stay on green at school! If anything this is documented proof that this happened! And someday we can all get a good laugh from it.
Waylon...... he decided to pull the Fire Alarm at Stella's game on Saturday. I was away on a Photography shoot. Q said the sirens went on for about 15-20 minutes until the Principal showed up and reset it. Later two Fireman showed up. Classic!
And I don't want to leave out Stella... she had her 1st experience with Head Lice. Thankfully I caught it very quick. I was curling her hair for church and found a bug in her hair. Thankfully it was only one bug! After a treatment, and lots of cleaning, and a little panicking, and a check at school she was good to go!
I hope March is a happy, stress free month!
1 comment:
LIFE. You gotta love it...the good and the bad.
Post a Comment