Friday, December 16, 2011

1st Piano Recital

 Last night Gibson and Stella had their 1st piano recital. Gibson has been playing for less than a year and Stella started this fall.  Standing between them is their teacher Annette.


 I was able to get a couple of pictures before they started the retical. Gibson played Deck the Halls with chords! 

 Stella played Jingle Bells.


Since Stella hasn't been playing very long I had to write the letter on the keys and on her hands! 
I am so glad my kids love piano. I took lessons for 6 years and loved it. They were so confident and did a fantastic job playing their pieces. We are very proud of them.

2 comments:

Robin V said...

They did great! It was such fun to see them, and they seemed to enjoy playing.

Sonja said...

so sweet. I didn't even know your kids played piano.