Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cousin's Weekend

 I am very close to my cousins. I feel like we have a sister type relationship. We laugh, cry, and have fun together. We were able to get away for a weekend to a ski resort and stay in a condo that my cousin has a time share at.This is the view from outside our window.

 This is Lizelle, my cousin. Just an artistic photo shot. I think there are two wine bottles on each side of this pic. Yes she is wearing a save the tatas shirt. Both of our Mothers are recent breast cancer survivors.

 This is her sweet little girl Aubryn.

 She was only able to come up for 1/2 a day but we enjoyed spending time with them. 

 We found some temporary tattoos in a game Amber brought. We decided to get creative.Holy sporting some on her neck and wrist.

 Mustache? DaNay's looks more natural I think.

 Amber, such a cutie!

Sister and Alisha. Playing True Colors. 

We had a great time being together, eating, laughing, sleeping, shopping, etc. I am so thankful for our time together!

No comments: