Monday, October 10, 2011

Honk!

 We had to go out and enjoy this beautiful, warm weather we've been experiencing.


 These geese are not afraid of people!


 If you get too close, they get in this stance, they I'm going to hiss and snap at you!


 Stella loved feeding them, but got a little scared if they got any closer than where they are standing now.

 Looking at all the ducks in the water.


 I'd say this bird has been in on too many fights!


 Big and small!


 Waylon liked chasing them.


 Love the bright, vibrant, colors!

 Heavenly Father is amazes me at his creations!


 Enjoying the sunshine!


B-E-A-T-U-T-I-F-U-L!

5 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

Gorgeous colors! Wow, Waylon actually looks a lot like Stella in that close up. What a cutie.

The Casa Hunt said...

milham park is so pretty!

The Casa Hunt said...

milham park is so pretty!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Look at those gorgeous trees!!! And stay back geese! :)

Jennie and Adam said...

Oh my goodness--those pictures make me miss Michigan more than I already did! Enjoy all that beautiful color for me :)