Wow! I can't believe that that precious curly headed little baby is now 18 months old. He looks like such a big boy now. Times going by to fast. My baby girl will be 18 this month. *sigh*Have a wonderful day.Kim
Yay, for nursery! At least that is why I love 18 months.
Adorable pic.; he's growing fast! I just realized his hair is straight in this picture. Is it like that all the time now, or only when it's short?
Kasey-- your photos are so beautiful! I can't believe how big he is getting. Without those sweet baby curls he's looking even more grown up:)
He looks so much older and so cute! Love the haircut, what a big boy!
His hair looks so STRAIGHT!! Congrats to you and Q . . . church will be a new experience! :)
He is such a little man. This picture is great.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow! I can't believe that that precious curly headed little baby is now 18 months old. He looks like such a big boy now. Times going by to fast. My baby girl will be 18 this month. *sigh*
Have a wonderful day.
Kim
Yay, for nursery! At least that is why I love 18 months.
Adorable pic.; he's growing fast! I just realized his hair is straight in this picture. Is it like that all the time now, or only when it's short?
Kasey-- your photos are so beautiful! I can't believe how big he is getting. Without those sweet baby curls he's looking even more grown up:)
He looks so much older and so cute! Love the haircut, what a big boy!
His hair looks so STRAIGHT!! Congrats to you and Q . . . church will be a new experience! :)
He is such a little man. This picture is great.
Post a Comment