Our Dogwood tree is dying. It makes me sad that bugs have made it their home. But it also looks beautiful too. This tree held a bird's nest with a single baby bird. They other day we saw two Robin's chasing after a baby squirrel. They baby squirrel had managed to pull the baby out of the nest. I guess it was hungry. It's weird to say, but I felt bad for the birds who were fighting for their baby. It didn't survive. But like Quentin said, "Kasey, it's all part of the circle of life." So glad for the Lion King!
On a more positive note, I am loving my gladiolus flowers right now. They are so vibrant!!
And these flowers are delicate.
I just love the bud in the top left corner of this pic.
This bee was eating his dinner.
This is a rather large weed that produces these beautiful, tiny flowers.
Didn't see any of the real colorful butterflies out at the time of this photo. This one is cute though.
Sweet Pea!!
More Sweet Pea!
Some type of beautiful, flowering bush.
I love to smell all the flowers that are in bloom this time of year. What are your favorite flowers?










2 comments:
Your photography skills are amazing. I loved seeing this photos. It's always good to be reminded of Heavenly Father's awesome skills when it comes to nature!
We had a dogwood die 2 years ago. We planted another one and so far so good.... I wish I could say that for the other trees in our yard. It's kind of weird but we have 5 in our yard that are not doing well. These are trees that have thrived in the past. It's kind of freaking me out ...like is there something going on in our soil that is causing this to happen. We get our yard sprayed by a lawn service...hmm. Love all your floral pics...so pretty!
Post a Comment