Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Colorado


  Meet Kendra, a.k.a. WONDER WOMAN!!  She is holding one of her twins she had three weeks ago. Isn't she amazingly beautiful? She never ceases to amaze me with her strength, patience, and can do attitude. I had the pleasure to fly out and visit her and her family for 3 days and help out where needed with the new babies. (A BIG thank you to my husband for taking time off to watch our kids!)  Her other kids are fantastic helpers too. She was only here in Michigan for a little over a year, but we formed a great friendship just n that short of time. 


This is her oldest Adah. She has such a kind heart, and was so proud to show me her new sisters!

I can't stop staring at her eyes! Miss Madelyn is an avid book reader. She amazes me at how many books she can read in a day. I never enjoyed reading until I was out of high school. She was always willing to help out in any way with the babies too.



Rhys and Seth crack me up!  Rhys is so cute. When he says his prayers he has the cutest voice and sweetest spirit. Seth has a tender heart and is shy at times. They love to hold their sisters and give them kisses.

Inger and Anika are so cute. I loved every minute holding these babies. They are loved by many and have been born into a wonderful family.  I'm anxious to see as they get older the bond they have as twins and personalities they develop and how similar they will look alike if at all.

And would you believe I didn't get a single pic of Kendra and I together?  Too busy having fun with the family. Thanks Johnsons (Erik, Kendra, Adah, Madelyn, Rhys, Seth, Inger, and Anika for a wonderful visit and making me feel like part of the family.  And Thanks Q for taking care of our kids! We love you very much.

2 comments:

Annette Shumway said...

Oh my gosh I think you really captured the beauty of the Johnson family! Love the pics.

Laura Waltz said...

Those are some great photos Kasey, and I LOVE the one of those twins.