Friday, July 1, 2011

Belly Bump

 Here are some more shots of my cousin. I just love her willingness to have fun with the photos, and her patience with a newbie photographer like myself.

 I love the color. All the photos were edited in Lightroom.


 I really enjoy taking maternity pics. It is something truly beautiful and miraculous about pregnancy and the glow each Mom to be has. 


 This background is from an old train station that is along the train tracks.

5 comments:

The Casa Hunt said...

The bump pic is SO cute! Yes, it's so much easier to shoot someone ready to have fun and let loose.

Johnson Family said...

Awesome! You found your BUMP sign! Love your photos, you do a great job!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

So sweet! Pregnancy *is* miraculous. Such fun to capture it!

Andrea said...

I LOVE the picture of her tummy in the weeds. Total inspiration for me. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love this pics Kase! You did a great job! Lizelle looks great too. The fam pic is my fav. Too bad more of L's bump isn't in it though! = )
C