Monday, June 6, 2011

From a Distance/ I Heart Faces

                                     This weeks theme over at I Heart Faces is:  From a distance.




I recently took this photo in Hawaii. These two guys were fishing in the afternoon, eating some lunch, and listening to some tunes.They had the whole beach to themselves.
Click on the button and check out some other great distance photos!!

7 comments:

Donna said...

This is just lovely! I love Hawaii, especially Maui, and I love how you captured these folks fishing. I love it!

Natalie said...

This photo makes me long to sit on a beach for a peaceful afternoon and enjoy some fishing. And I don't even like fishing! :)

Great photo!

liese4 said...

That looks like a relaxing spot.

andi {the hollie rogue} said...

Thanks for the sweet comment. i love your picture, too and the sand and fishing poles just make me long for our beach vacation next week! your hawaii pictures are really gorgeous too~ so jealous :). i'm your newest follower!

Lindsay said...

Beautiful! I'd love to hang there too!

The Kelly Variety said...

Your vacay looked like a blast, and I'm lovin' all your pic's.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Beautiful picture. My hubby would be jealous about the whole fishing and having the beach to yourself thing.
Have a great day.
Kim